This “Bespoke Moss Letters – Bespoke Art Decor” is a 100% handmade moss art product which is ideal as a table, flat surface or wall decor in living room, hall, kitchen, dinning, bedroom, bathroom, etc.
This “Bespoke Moss Letters – Bespoke Art Decor” using a 3D pine wood letter where the preserved plants are sitting and providing a natural pleasant feeling into your space.
Price is for one bespoke moss letter.
Product Size: 22x22cm and 8-10cm depth.
- preserved reindeer moss,
- 3D pine wood letter,
The product is 100% handmade from 100% natural preserved plants based on 100% Biophilic design principles. The applied natural preserved plants are carefully selected for the highest quality experience.
- 10-15% difference between the products. All our moss wall art decors are individually handmade and should be a 10-15% difference between the web shop picture and the real product as the raw material shape and colour not 100% the same as before used.
- 0% Maintenance! A completely maintenance-free that does not require watering, fertilising, pruning or trimming. No lighting necessary.
- Exclusively for interior use. To keep more time an optimal appearance not to expose to the direct sun.
- Best condition are 20-25 °C (60-77°F), 40% humidity which is a natural humidity in households and offices.
- Keeps the same spongy feel on touch up to 3-10 years, depends on the space where you place.
A wonderful durable handmade home decor to bring a touch of pleasant nature into your space! All our Hand Craft Artisan works are Inspired by Nature and Created by Passionate artists.
Pre-orders / back-orders available: usually we create and dispatch between 1-6 weeks as each our product is 100% handmade!
The preserved organic plants will keep their natural forms, shapes, textures, colours and sponge feelings on touch. They are not required any type of maintenance just avoid from direct sunlight and of course a gently cleaning from dust by time to time is useful to have.
For more care details or for any other further information please visit our FAQ page.