This “Nordic Forest – Wall Art Decor” is a 100% handmade moss art product which is ideal as a wall decor in living room, hall, kitchen, dinning, bedroom, bathroom, etc.
This “Nordic Forest – Wall Art Decor” using an Oak Veneer finished wood frame with wall hanging, MDF back where the preserved, maintenance free, organic plants and flowers are sitting and providing a natural pleasant feeling into any space.
Product Size: 40x40cm and 15cm depth.
- preserved organic sheet moss,
- preserved organic reindeer moss,
- preserved organic leafs,
- preserved organic mushrooms,
The product is 100% handmade from 100% preserved, maintenance free, organic plants and flowers based on 100% Biophilic design principles. The applied natural preserved plants are carefully selected for the highest quality experience.
- 10-15% difference between the products. All our moss wall art decors are individually handmade and should be a 10-15% difference between the web shop picture and the real product as the raw material shape and colour not 100% the same as before used.
- 0% Maintenance! A completely maintenance-free that does not require watering, fertilising, pruning or trimming. No lighting necessary.
- Exclusively for interior use. To keep more time an optimal appearance not to expose to the direct sun.
- Best condition are 20-25 °C (60-77°F), 40% humidity which is a natural humidity in households and offices.
- Keeps the same spongy feel on touch up to 3-10 years, depends on the space where you place.
A wonderful durable handmade home decor to bring a touch of pleasant nature into your space! All our HandCraft Artisan works are Inspired by Nature and Created by Passionate artists.
Pre-orders / back-orders available: usually we create and dispatch between 1-6 weeks as each our product is 100% handmade!
The preserved organic plants will keep their natural forms, shapes, textures, colours and sponge feelings on touch. They are not required any type of maintenance just avoid from direct sunlight and of course a gently cleaning from dust by time to time is useful to have.
For more care details or for any other further information please visit our FAQ page.