Terms and Conditions
Preserved Natural Plants Product Care Terms
Preserved products are not guaranteed colour fast and are not suitable for very humid or cold environments. Stronger colours are more likely to leach colour if they become wet.
As these are natural products there may be some colour and size variation. Sizes are approx.
All preserved products are for interior use only & should be stored & used in temperatures from 5 & 25 degrees C.
Products should not be used in area’s of high humidity (above 80%) & cold. To prevent premature fading, do not place in direct sunlight.
Do not clean products with water, lightly dust them.
Avoid contact with fabrics or polished surfaces that could be stained. These products are safe to be used by adults for display purposes only.
They are not toys & should not be given to use as they may be a potential choking hazard.
All products by our suppliers are real, natural flowers and plants that have been treated with a plant based biodegradable preservation liquid (non toxic ingredients are used). Preserved Products have no guarantees as to their longevity. They are Natural Items.
General Terms and Conditions
1. These general terms of sale apply to all our offers and to all agreements with third parties.
2. Confidentiality promises: HandCraft Studio ensures confidential handling of all customer data received.
3. Transaction security: All transactions used with Credit Card and Internet Banking are made at payment pages that are secure through the use of encryption with SSL and by payment gateways Stripe and/or PayPal. Credit Card holders are asked for their CVV (Credit Card Verification Code) to prevent fraud.
4. Relation Cardholder Narrative: Transactions with Credit Card will appear on your credit card statement as HANDCRAFT STUDIO or HANDCRAFT S
5. Copy of the transaction data: HandCraft.Studio asks the cardholder explicitly to retain a copy of the transaction at an easily accessible place.
6. Our offers are without obligation.
7. A transaction via the internet will only exist after acceptation of the order by HandCraft.Studio. HandCraft.Studio is allowed to reject order or to set certain conditions to a delivery, unless stated otherwise. If the order placed through the internet, did not reach HandCraft.Studio due to technical reasons, no transaction exists.
8. The prices we quote, unless mentioned otherwise, are exclusive of shipment and transport costs.
9. The prices agreed upon are based on cost factors as they exist at the time the agreement is made. We reserve the right to charge our client a proportional rise in price, in case our suppliers raise theirs, and with other changes in price fixing factors.
10. No Minimum order value and all orders are to be placed online unless otherwise agreed.
11. Accounts are not held (Goods are not shipped until payment has been received).
12. For Wholesale account, please contact HandCraft.Studio about Minimum Order Values and Carriage.
13. Any Pre-orders or Back-Orders will be dispatched between 1-8 weeks as all our products are handmade. The dispatch time depend from the complexity of the project or product.
14. Carriage/Delivery is between £3.90 – £8.90 (UK Mainland, excludes large items) on Online orders. Orders over £75 the delivery is free of charge. This applied to Retail and Trade customers. Wholesale customers – Carriage charges apply on all orders and are not exempt.
15. Standard delivery is 2-3 working days on Stock items, if you require them next working day please select the correct shipping method. HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE: Orders have to be paced before 11am Mon-Thu for next day dispatch. Orders that are received on a Thursday afternoon or Friday will not be dispatched until Monday. This principle is also used where Bank Holidays fall in the UK.
16. Saturday Deliveries are currently unavailable.
17. As standard we do not ship orders out on a Friday—this is to avoid the products being held over a weekend in a cold environment. If you request this to be carried out HandCraft.Studio will not be responsible for the quality of the goods on receipt.
18. Goods are sold outright, we do not operate Sale or Return. If we agree a return it must be re-saleable.
19. If goods are ordered in specifically for you, you will have to have a full case of the product (qty of products inside of case can vary dependent on products). Full payment is required before the items are ordered in. The products will then be added to our monthly shipment. These items are non-returnable as they have been ordered in for you.
20. Where items are only supplied in carton quantity or stock has run down these items are added to our monthly shipment automatically on receipt of your order. If you require the product sooner than the shipment is due into us there will be an additional carriage charge.
21. Any queries/rejects should be notified within 48hrs of receipt of delivery.
22. Prices are correct at the time of printing. We reserve the right to alter prices at any time. Please refer to our website for up to date prices & details on products.
23. HandCraft.Studio is not able to replace any goods if they are found to be damaged after they have been signed for in good condition. Please check the goods before signing for them.
24. If goods are to be delivered to any other Country other than the UK HandCraft.Studio is not responsible for shipping the goods or any Import Duties, this is the responsibility of the customer/recipient.
25. The longevity of the artworks made from Preserved Natural Plants is not guaranteed, it has been known for these items to last for many months if not years in some locations.
25. It is assumed that if you place an order that you: have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
27. Payment: We have two payment options for you to choose from:
a) Paypal (Credit or Debit Card), you do not need a Paypal account to use this method as you can check out as a Guest. If you login to your Paypal account and do not wish to use this method we suggest you logout of your paypal account and check out as a guest. Please note that goods are not released for shipment until full payment has cleared into our paypal account.
b) Bank Transfer (Bank Wire) where you will be emailed our Bank Details to Transfer Payment direct into our bank account. Please note that goods will not be released until funds have cleared into our account unless other wise agreed (in writing). If agreed that we will despatch the goods before payment is received we will require full payment within 15 days. Delay in payment will result in a 5% per day charge added to your amount due.